About...

Welcome to The Warmup Act.  This is a space for me to write about and discuss my more philosophical/theoretical faith-based musings on life, death and taxes.

As many will know, I consider myself to be of the Christian faith, and one of the things that I'm constantly aware of in my life is how far all the things I therefore believe are removed from society nowadays.  With this in mind, and not wishing to 'impose' my beliefs on others who might enjoy following my other blogging efforts, I thought it might be nice to separate these posts from my other more moronic writings.

I consider myself to be not just a Christian but moreover a normal human being, and so I will say now that while I am as sure of my faith and what I believe as I am of the nose on my (rather beautiful) face, I still have an awful lot to learn about how that faith intersects with the world in which I live.  Therefore, I may, mistakenly, fill this site with theological inaccuracies which may, at times, border on heresy.  Rest assured, the mistakes I make are unintentional; purely a result of my sinful human nature, a fallen nature from which I will hopefully learn as time goes by.


So, without further ado, let the 'trying to make sense of this life' commence!

0 comments:

Post a Comment